Hinamatsuri - Vol. 18 Ch. 94 - A Woman Indulging in Money, Power, and Status.

I’m pretty sure that apology scene is supposed to be a reference to something. Have seen it on a couple other gag mangas...

Can anyone confirm?

Now that it's fully out for the family, I don't think Nitta will ever have any trouble with anyone trying to undermine and overthrow him. They arent' aware that, while she is the most powerful, Hina is not the only one with psychic powers.

Good, solid story! Sorry to see Nitta 5.0 is going to be downgraded, but that was a major point in the Asimov robot stories.

As much as I love Anzu, Hina is really becoming more adorable every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This rollercoaster has whiplashed me too much. I thought the spread of Rocksion will bring about the apocalypse that results in Hitomi becoming Galactic Overlord. Isn't that what she's trying to sabotage?

Dex-chan lover
So that's why Nitta can destroy a whole gang of yakuza and explode a building, his daughter is a pyhsic, OF COURSE HE'S ALSO A PHYSIC!

Dex-chan lover
So cool that now the Yakuza know about Hina's powers too. Now if she could only get that high five from Nitta.

Dex-chan lover
There's no sudden gut punch humor this time, but man this quality never drops. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
After all that scandal and bashings,

Even the media knows that Anzu is a good girl.

Dex-chan lover
The rocksion guy really is the worst. If you read between the lines he's the one who set Hitomi up, it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread