Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 99 - Life Since Then (Part 1)

That was a wild ride. Author's humor never fails to get me every chapter. Hope the rest gets animated someday..

Aggregator gang
I just can't believe Anzumatsuri is ending. Even when reading a chapter I already miss it, this sense of dread is too much. Hope the author makes a new series soon

Dex-chan lover
I think
real nitta is dead and he is the new fake nitta

Ank

Double-page supporter
kinda sad, but its ending on a high note instead of mangas that just fall apart.

I suppose 10 years of publication is a good run, thank for all the norways everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I want Mishima to get it off with Nitta before this end T_T why did you tease me with those ship before if you're not gonna sail it, Author!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the hell Hina managed to enter college? Yakuza ties? Hitomi helped out? Hina actually studied enough to pass exams and stuff?

Dex-chan lover
We got, like, one or two more chapters, I think.

Fed-Kun's army
noooooooooooooooooooooo the masterpiece is endingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Ah the bitter feeling of loss being anticipated....

btw, this comedy will have not any little romantic end at all. Poor of that pub owner. Nitta-san will end as a single father until his end.

And this series is 10 years only due the slow releasing, because there is potential for SO MUCH more history...

Aggregator gang
Eagerly awaiting next, and perhaps final chapter, to see how best daughter fared through all these years.

Aggregator gang
I thought we'd get Nitta 8.0 for the last panel. XD

Hm... is he human or not?

Lmao Hitomi. She's too freaking cute, even though she's literally a business/technological superpower.

v1m

Why did it stop at the best part? MY MAN NITTA.

Users who are viewing this thread