Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 99 - Life Since Then (Part 1)

im gonna miss this series so damn much, but im glad the last 2 chapters are just some fun epilogue and not some big set piece to end it on a bang. I just wanna see where all these goofy character wind up.

Dex-chan lover
Sure is wild seeing Hitomi going from normal middle school girl to one of the richest person on the planet.

Dex-chan lover
Hina is talented, but unconventional. College would do nothing for her, but going to a game design studio probably would.

Dex-chan lover
Hina's so cute in that last panel. lol And Hitomi when she's jumping around hhhnnngggg!!

Are we still minding the age gap? >_>

Fed-Kun's army
Hina aint the brightest star out there. But true, she should be an influencer/streamer at this point instead of being a dev

Dex-chan lover
I mean since we didn't saw Ansu, Mao is the second best thing the world could obsess over.

Dex-chan lover
The one thing HITOMI couldn't succeed in was romance lol

And then sudden the SURPRISE YURI ROUTE OPENS FOR HER!?!

I see they're saving best Girl Anzu for the finale

And Hina should definitely be a streamer or influencer right now lol

Anyone else hoping for a surprise NittaXHitomi end?

Dex-chan lover
We didn't get to see Anzu or Hitoshi yet. Wonder how Hitomi X Nitta will pan out, I hope that even if it's not gonna work out, the author makes it ambiguous rather than outright ship end. Hina looks good as a college student too

Also, people who think Hitomi is richer than Bezos need to realise that she is worth 500 billion yen, i.e. about 5 billion dollars.

Dex-chan lover
YOU CAN'T JUST COME INTO MY LIFE AND END AT JUST 100 CHAPTERS.
I NEED MORE OF THIS.
I can't not have more of this.

All this time waiting for the rocksion arc to be over to finally continue enjoying Hinamatsuri and ends up that Hinamatsuri is over?!

Such disappointment...

Dex-chan lover
This was a good series. No annoying drama, no love triangles (or annoying love drama either), good humor and interesting characters.

Wish it had gone on longer but 19 volumes is a shitload of content that doesn't feel dated or forced.

i will miss this manga :(
i have been reading for more than 4 years
Dammit

Users who are viewing this thread