Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 99 - Life Since Then (Part 1)

When even the best manga usually have poor endings, I am optimistic about this one.

Group Leader
Lol what I used to be in High School when I started reading this, this started as a weird comic manga about a Yakuza and a esper girl, and now it's like the ending of a full fledged story with character I've followed all my college years.

2020 really is the end of a era in many way, hue ?

Supporter
I don't think we have anything to worry about Hitomi's romance life: once it's found out who she is in college, she'll either get confessed to all the time or get kidnapped all the time. As a side note, yuri Hitomi wouldn't be bad...Secondary side note: you know, it never was really addressed how the Yakuza felt about Hina's powers. Did any of them consider that all the crazy shit Nitta did in the past was all her doing instead? "Realistically", the gang would likely be trying to influence Nitta into using Hina to force the other Yakuza gangs into submission; that is, unless they've gone soft.

Getting closer to the end. I really enjoyed this manga as ridiculous as things got.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird how this chapter went over all the younger characters in the present... EXCEPT Anzu. I hope the author gives her her due in the coming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Holy based Class Rep hitting on Hitomi. I thought it would Sayo who would proposition Hitomi, but nope, Class Rep just comes out and asks if she's into girls. Incredibly based, would read a rom-com spin-off

Banned
Poor girls...
Even at age 18, they're all still burdock-roots.
And Sayo-chan's expressions are still the best. <3

@Shtoops
I thought it would Sayo who would proposition Hitomi
Based on what, exactly? Sayo has so far only hinted at heterosexual interests.

I like to think that Hitomi has a personal handgun. Or probably, her phone has a gun in it. She's a friggin trillionaire now? And Mami seems like she's the only girl in their group who is still a loner.

Damn, 2020 really do be the end... of a good series.

Users who are viewing this thread