Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 127

xKs

Group Leader
And with that, I've achieved my goal of catching everyone up! This was the first time I've taken on something this big, and I honestly didn't think I'd get far at first. My only experience was a few years ago when I translated a couple of really short one shots from Pixiv. I've never had to do the extensive stuff like redrawing. I had the crudest of tools at my disposal but I wanted to do what I could with them just to push this series along. My biggest motivation was knowing people could discuss the series again. I love reading the discussions and reactions, both good and bad!

On that note, I am but one person. This has started to become a bit of a fun hobby and I would only do it for this series because I like it so much. I will continue to work on the chapters as they come out, if you'll have me! I know there are entire groups that could do far better work than me, and I would never stop them from also stepping in. As I said, I'm doing this for fun and from passion, so I will not be selfish about it. The choice of who/where you want to read from is no business of mine! Anyway, enough talking. I'll see you next chapter!

Oh quick note: I do not have GANMA! Premium so we are sort of perpetually two chapters behind since that's how far premium members get to read (maybe someday I can pay up). New chapters come out every Monday (Sunday for me, time difference) so that's the earliest I can start working on them.

Dex-chan lover
And with that, I've achieved my goal of catching everyone up! This was the first time I've taken on something this big, and I honestly didn't think I'd get far at first. My only experience was a few years ago when I translated a couple of really short one shots from Pixiv. I've never had to do the extensive stuff like redrawing. I had the crudest of tools at my disposal but I wanted to do what I could with them just to push this series along. My biggest motivation was knowing people could discuss the series again. I love reading the discussions and reactions, both good and bad!

On that note, I am but one person. This has started to become a bit of a fun hobby and I would only do it for this series because I like it so much. I will continue to work on the chapters as they come out, if you'll have me! I know there are entire groups that could do far better work than me, and I would never stop them from also stepping in. As I said, I'm doing this for fun and from passion, so I will not be selfish about it. The choice of who/where you want to read from is no business of mine! Anyway, enough talking. I'll see you next chapter!

Oh quick note: I do not have GANMA! Premium so we are sort of perpetually two chapters behind since that's how far premium members get to read (maybe someday I can pay up). New chapters come out every Monday (Sunday for me, time difference) so that's the earliest I can start working on them.
Thank you for all your work with this!! You've done a fantastic job

Dex-chan lover
Heh Hino is so adorable getting embarrassed about taking her first date. Glad shes being honest with her feelings now and thus to the date chapter we go!! :win:

Thank you so much for saving this series from getting draught, youre awesome for being one-man team. Cheers! :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Now we have to suffer the pain of waiting for the next chapter.

Thank you for translating this! :hearts:

U a legend

Dex-chan lover
thank

Thank you very much , it's one of my favorites and it was very frustrating seeing it gets updated once every couple of months till it got dropped eventually , greatly appreciated seriously .. you're the GOAT for doing this :hearts:

Dex-chan lover

Thanks you man you're a legend !!!

Dex-chan lover
I love drinking coffee. Specially with milk. But drink it too much make me feel headache.
Do please refrain from abusing caffine. Best of health.

Dex-chan lover

THANK YOU FR WITHOUT YOU I DON'T THINK WE WILL BE UP WITH THE MANGA CHAPTER BY CHAPTER thank you

Dex-chan lover

TY SO MUCH !

Thank you for all the work so far! Really appreciate what you are doing!!! o7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks xKs for your great work!

An official date!!! PROGRESS!!!
Potential kiss??! The next chapter or two are going to be full on!

Users who are viewing this thread