Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 130

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dude, I'm about to explode, thank you so much for the effort.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

inhales
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

^ this the good kind of screaming

Yaw did Hino ever accidentally touch Koguma like I know Koguma has licked Hino’s neck with the “motivation button” but have there been any other weird things that indicate these two would take it further than kissing or even making out

xKs

Group Leader
Yaw did Hino ever accidentally touch Koguma like I know Koguma has licked Hino’s neck with the “motivation button” but have there been any other weird things that indicate these two would take it further than kissing or even making out
It wasn't an accident but there was the stuff that happened in chapter 76. But, I mean, there's been a lot of things throughout the whole series tbh lol

Dex-chan lover
Sweet various gods, some progress has occurred. No backing out of a full on make out session as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, with how the overall pace was going i didnt expect this at all. All the build up for this date made me think Hino might do the usual teasing at the crucial time, which she did. Cant say Kogu kissing her was completely unexpected but Hino reaction to it was nothing short of nonsense tbh. If u remember how Kogu "drunk" made Hino shake so much a kiss from her beloved should have had at least some visible effect on her. But i guess the author choose to keep her composed reaction just to make a bridge to this chapter. But they already making out at the end kind of made my nose bleed a lil.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread