Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 131

Omg after all those chapters of teasing... I felt like I was locked in a dark room for months then someone suddenly opened the door and showered me with bright light while reading this LOL I just died but it was worth it😌👌🏻

Dex-chan lover
Here.

z3VTYYI.png

Dex-chan lover
This is literally what I want from every single Romance manga. These cute spicy moments that are still pretty innocent but it's so rare. This stage of the relationship is never ever ever shown. We have this and Sakura Trick, the rest either breeze past this and strait to scissor me timbers, or never even touch on it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel liberated, worried and perplexed at the same time:
  • there's finally some juicy progress
  • the pacing has been a total wack the past few chapters
  • no way they (french) kissed for 3 hours straight without anything else happening
Kogu and Hino both seem the type to draw the line at adulthood or some other marker, like after school or when they move in together. Personally I'd gladly draw the line at frenching for hours without going further, but I share those values with those two, so it might be different for others.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that thirst.
Nice credit page btw, your illustrations are very good.

Supporter
I enjoy how the series from chapter 1 to 127ish was like a car going from 0 to 10, and then the handful of chapters since then is like going from 10 to 275.

Dex-chan lover
when will the tag of the manga change into erotica? I need to know

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm sure they're just as blueballed as their readers are lmao holy crap all their dam just broke down

Three damn hours
Y'all just started dating goddamn

Dex-chan lover
am I dreaming?? is their relationship actually progressing or is this some april fools chapter? being someone who's been following this for years, this is too much to take in

Dex-chan lover
Oh, my... after all that teasing they not holding back anymore.

Thanks for your work, xKs

Users who are viewing this thread