Hino-san no Baka

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist is there again!! flirting is now at the same level of rape... What the fuck???

Oh, it changed to ecchi... I'm okay with that! hopefully no one will mess with it again, seriously, are some people just messing with it for fun or their world is really black and white?

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
flirting is now at the same level of rape... What the fuck???
Don't you read the news? Even asking someone out to coffee is considered sexual violence these days. That's how they come up with the utterly absurd figures, like the "70% of female students experience sexual violence!" that my university recently put out. And that's no strawman; the coffee thing was literally an example they used in the survey.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata, @anon763

The “ecchi” tag is now also removed.

Hino-san definitely crossed a line beyond flirting when she pretended that an aphrodisiac lotion was instead a sun-screen (unless, of course it was actually a sun-screen that, after-the-fact, she claimed were not). But, still, even that was not sexual violence.

I suspect that the tagging is more a matter of trolling than of social-justice war; but, in these days in which one of our major political tribes has become something of a dumpster fire, it's all too plausible that the tagging were sincere.

The golden button with the white flag can be used to notify administrators that something is wrong. When next any of us sees an inappropriate tag, we should use that button.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

I'm not sure why mikegnesium continues to comment to stories that he seems to loathe, and indeed to continue reading those stories so that he can comment on them. But it's evident that he doesn't object to all GL stories, as he also continues to upload some of them. I could speculate about where he draws the line or lines, and about why he draws the lines as he does, but I'd probably get something wrong. At the least, let's note that you and I would also draw lines, and that there would be GL stories that we loathed, for reasons different but probably not altogether different from those of mikegnesium.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium

I don't think that this series or any of its episodes would work very successfully as a practical guide for pædophiles. I can imagine some pædophile fantasizing that he could adapt something herein to such purposes, but given almost any depiction of minors there is some pædophile who could fuel his or her fantasies from it.

Making fun of ToLoveRu's habit of hiding lewd stuff in the reflection on people's eyeballs.

Their dynamic is certainly interesting. Also glad that the author also considered to not make everything one sided, which would have had a much different connotation.

Group Leader
Heh.
DCJqbV0.png

Dex-chan lover
Sweet yuri fluff. I wonder why it’s not more popular on forums...

Dex-chan lover
That face when you did not understand what the hell people are talking about until you realized it

Dex-chan lover
Just something to ponder about...
I don't remember seeing Hino interacting with other people. Could it be that she's just a figment of Koguma's imagination?

Dex-chan lover
@karappo
Don't worry, Hino is real. There a chapter soon where the teacher talk to Koguma about her.

Users who are viewing this thread