Hino-san no Baka

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying biweekly but this is every three weeks at best.

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu It's bi weekly actually but we got super unlucky lately, one chapter got delay because can't finish it at time and the other because of an announcement.

The size difference for them is like Little Mac vs. Piston Honda in Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!!

Double-page supporter
this girl looks exactly like Yui from K-On, i really had to take a step back and actually check

I think this has progressed past shoujo ai now. It should be tagged as a yuri instead.

Power Uploader
Now why is real life sexual molestation never as cute?

I'd almost be tempted to try this at home, but I feel that expectations might not be met with reality, and rather than an emphatically cute response, what I would be met with is perhaps a knee in the gut, and a swift deportation to the tender hands of the auctorities.

Group Leader
This is like Nichijou but instead of daily life, it's yuri. You could spend a shounen manga's budget on blushes and it would be perfectly fine

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who read the raws can explain me why
there is no chapter scheduled after the 44 ?As far as i've read it's not the last chapter or if it is, it don't feel like it. Is it on hiatus ?

@Yuri Ichigo it seems like one page for the newest chapter was replaced by a page from the second newest

Thanks for the upload as always :)

I need a real life Koguma for myself. Not for sexual harassment, though, but for being there for a problem child. My life is hard because I can't adapt to my environment and I feel like I'm seperated from society. And I feel fvcking lonely. What's worse is that I think that I'm disgusting and my life is worthless, so I don't have courage to make a friend. And the worst is I'm an adult, not even a teenage.

Users who are viewing this thread