Hino-san no Baka

Ahhh after binging the entire thing I can't allow myself to wait for a month T^T I need more cuteness!!

Dex-chan lover
@Hatsuko any news on new chapter? usually you releas it at the same day that raws are out 😥 is everything alright? im scared that you dropped the series 😲

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while I love their interactions, this IS going to end up getting old before long. I mean, they very clearly seem to have feelings for each other, even if they don't seem to realize them for what they are yet. It certainly doesn't help that Hino is self-defeating. She'll say or do something good and endearing and worm her way into Koguma's heart a bit more, but then she backsteps and acts like a pervert. It's literally one step forward and one step back in most of their interactions. I would like to see more scenes of Koguma getting one over on Hino and then learning more about Hino's obviously somewhat traumatic backstory... and more solid yuri progress too.

Dex-chan lover
Plot summary: A high-school burnout sexually assaults her classmate for her own perverse amusement

Has this been released in english yet as I really want to buy this manga. I looked on amazon and cannot find it

Users who are viewing this thread