Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
looks like childhood friend will become worst grill as always

anyway hoping for more lewds

edit:
i'm interpreting too much into this dumpster fire...
the whole setup is more suitable for a drama than a romcom IMO, but it isn't one.
and by the time the "why's" get answered there will be nothing left.

"why a drama?" you ask? cause if this was a drama, the drama could revolve around how pathetic and shallow the MC is, and how he gets abused to fulfill the fetish of an honor student(?), who is struggling with stress, or some shit.
the MC questions their relationship, but he likes it anyway, cause girl 1 is "cute".
pathetic and unhealthy if you ask me.

BUT this is a romcom not a drama, so the reason why she approached him will be something along the lines of
"i like you for whatever reason and approached you with the 'do me like your eroge girls' reason, cause i know you like that shit."

@Echonic AFAIK aniki is the male version and aneki is the female version. don't quote me on that.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't 'Aneki' mean 'Older Brother' My weabooness could of got this wrong though..

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic You are thinking of Aniki.

This is so random lmao. Anyway, big sis a besto.

Double-page supporter
@Echonic
Just like onii and onee mean older brother or sister respectively, so do ani and ane. It's just a more antiquated way of speaking. There are also different suffixes? (not sure if they're honorifics) that are attached to them, such as ___ue or ___ki.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, a dense MC, what a surprise. Careful though, that's how he can get NTRd...

This manga is very suck.
In my country we would burn author and any who helped him.
Disgrace to all.
Have good day.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
NTR ALERT!!!
sorry... it's just the perfect time to do it.......

@Echonic @Yautja Well, both mean "Elder Brother" (as they two readings of the same kanji) but
-- "Ani" is simply the stand-alone version
-- while "nii" is usually used with Honorifics (Niisan, Oniichan, ...) or as suffix to indicate a Brother-figure (Yuuma-nii etc.)

Also poor childhood friend. They did make her look to have 0 chances from the start thou.

Users who are viewing this thread