Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
@Echonic
Lots and lots of anime and manga.

@Kaizo
They (meaning ani and onii) both mean older brother but they're by no means the same word. I could just be speaking out of my ass and I can't speak to the history or etymology but to my understanding they're two different words. Nii is not derived from Ani but from Onii. Onii or nii is commonly accompanied by honorifics such as chan, san, sama and is a more modern way of speaking. Ani is not any of those. Ani is also not a stand alone word and is commonly followed by ___ue, ___ja or ___ki. I have seen cases where Ani is shortened to An and followed by chan but that's it. When speaking people could (though it seems less common in my experience) say they have and Ani or someone is their Ani but when referring to that person directly they don't just use the word Ani, regardless, it still seems far more common to have a suffix in any given situation. And again, I could be totally wrong, but I'm almost certain they're not different readings of the same kanji. At least when looking up the kanji, onii does have the ani kanji in it, but it's got another character in it.

ani is just 兄
whereas onii is お兄
So they're not really two readings.

@Yautja Never said you are wrong, might have just used the wrong wording. Just meant to say that Ani is (for me) the main reading of the Kanji (if you were to read/type it on it's own) (and I certainly never said that "Onii" is a reading of 兄), and regardless both are in some way related to the meaning "Elder Brother" ^-^. But on that matter, I do not care either way, for that it is meaningless when we both know what it's about \^o^/

still take the main route

she is WAIFU/10 material

so stay away

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell, Japan is just MOCKING childhood friend fans now. I'm flipping the bird in their general direction!

Dex-chan lover
Just claim them all. Harem end. Everyone's happy except the raging idiots who can't see how glorious it is. ^_^

Also, he's right, she's quite cute and hot. ^_^

Dex-chan lover
I never understand why the guys in manga act so ashamed of getting a girlfriend that they always hide it.

Aggregator gang
Poor childhood friend, again. Guess she should have made a move before. Wish mangaka would stop this...it's unneeded...just makes you feel sorry for her. Either make them just friends or don't put in an opposite sex childhood friend.

Fed-Kun's army
After seeing this childhood friend cliché so many times, it doesn't faze me anymore xD...

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I thought it was a dong reveal, I mean c'mon I'm not the only one that though it was dong reveal right?
Doesn't this
0e1qzZo.png

look like this?
tfjB9ET.jpg

Im glady become ugly bastard and fuck every heroin in this series in front of MC and see he cry wimp mc

There's a limit to how dense an MC could be. This isn't the densest I've seen but damn he really is oblivious.

Users who are viewing this thread