Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I guess I get the gist of what he's saying, but he's basically still an idiot. That's such a roundabout way of fixing things.

Also, he's taking eroge way too seriously, like it's his identity or something, which is really weird lol.

Looking at the raws
they're already back together the next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
All of this was just completely unnecessary pfff. It's kinda frustrating tbh how he's just projecting most of this stuff from himself without even talking it out with his girlfriend supposedly. That kind of one-sided stuff is very unhealthy

MD@Home
@Umesan
THIS. He was basically monologizing throughout most of the chapter. Instead of constantly apologizing for things that may not actually be a problem for his girlfriend or thing he blows out of proportion, how about listening to what she has to say??
Also this reasoning about eroge makes shounen manga logic look like a doctoral thesis. I am beyond baffled. o_O

Dex-chan lover
The fucker finally grew a spine. I mean, all shit like this is really cheesy but at least he isn't as much of a pussy as he was. Although, this is still technically a harem, so he's still gonna be the pussiest pussy out there.

Dex-chan lover
Well guys. I did read through the epilogue of the first volume of the web novel (where we are right now)

Spoilers:

I hate how they ended this chapter and the novel with a cliffhanger the chapter before. But basically they break up to get back together and start from scratch. He wanted to start over again properly and it seems he's matured a bit. Honoka made him promise that if she ever tries to confess again. He has to accept her again. And that's what they do.

@Manakete @pip25

Dex-chan lover
So he is just wanting to go sister or maybe childhood friend route?

Double-page supporter
I mean, they're obviously going to get back together immediately. He said "I want a new beginning." He is just restarting his game because he worked his way on to the path for a bad end.

I'm proud that MC actually had the spine to restart their relationship after it started off on such skeevy note, even if it was out of his own guilt.

I really wish the world had their same understanding of reality and fiction being separate

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan appreciate the spoiler tag but tbh everything is so obvious that I don't even think it worth calling a spoiler nor a cliffhanger.

edit: Nvm browsing through the comments showed me it was not that obvious, to some people.

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild
I guess I get the gist of what he's saying, but he's basically still an idiot. That's such a roundabout way of fixing things.

Also, he's taking eroge way too seriously, like it's his identity or something, which is really weird lol.
If you read your post from the end it explains everything. He is wierd, eroge are his identity, and because he takes it too seriously he does it in very roundabout way. Yea, he's an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread