Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Well, at least he kind of realizes he is shitty person (I think?). I don't really understand why they need to break up or whatever. Maybe now that MC realizes he is bad person we'll get some character growth or something. I dunno. I still don't know why he is so obsessed with eroge. Some of them are genuinely classy, but he seriously plays a lot of nukige. I don't think a nukige about molesting women on a train is ever going to be "high art". Obviously, eroge runs the gamut from stuff like Imouto Paradise to stuff like The Fruit of Grisaia and Fate/Stay Night (it did originally include H-scenes).

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, it’s perfectly fine to love eroge. Some are godly in fact. We aren’t sure what kind of games he plays, because not all nukige are shallow or generic.

I think what’s more important is that he realized this is basically a misunderstood relationship: the girl wanting to roleplay to please him, and him going along with it because it’s coming from a bishoujo. Eroge is important to him, but he doesn’t want the girl to see it as the core part to their relationship and everything need to be some fantasies played out. He also doesn’t want to hold her up as a “pretty girl so I must do what it takes to keep her” status. Resetting the board here put them at equal status, and they would be obviously getting back together, but this time as mutual partners and not admiration/respect for the other.

Hard to explain, but definitely not a new concept in anime/manga.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like this development, I mean it kinda makes al previous chapters obsolete... yeah he like Eroge i get it and he feels sorry for the gernre he let her play, which somhow where things that happend to her...BUT he diidnt know... and the like each other anyway Who cares how it startet its not like anyone was forced to anything...thats just supid.... I cann see why this was axed

Group Leader
@Swerving
I don't know what he's talking about.
I could find raws up to chapter 25, volume 5 of the manga was published February 20, 2019 in Japan (covers chapter 23-27), same date as volume 10 of the published novel.
The hashtag on twitter #非オタの彼女が俺の持ってるエロゲに興味津々なんだが (title of the manga) doesn't mention axing the manga, and the reception was not spectacular, but not bad either.

So, yeah, this seems to be OK for now.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you find the right answer but fuxk up the execution. To do everything right but trip at the finish line.

First step, Apologize and Confess to her about his concerns (Good Job)
Second step, hear her side of the experience (Good, She said and actually meant that she was okay),
Third step, Realize that eroge is the focus point of this relationship and we need to start over to refocus (Sounds good)
-- He did everything up to that point right and then shot himself in the foot for no reason.

Fourth step, prepare one-sided monologue (???Wait....), force a break up (No....), and then ask to start over as friends (...stoppp!!!...)

Gotta love Manga logic.

Aggregator gang
lmao. I get he wants to start their relationship anew, but why from 0 ? couldn't that bastard just ask her out, the girl was so happy in this chapter.

Lol sounds like eroge is still on his mind if he wants to "restart" the relationship as if that would remove their past experiences together.

Whats done is done dude, just self reflect on it and be a better person from now on instead of trying this "restart" excuse as if that would fix everything.

Fed-Kun's army
.... I really hope there's a 3rd volume for a good ending.....
Rejoice! 3 more volumes after vol2! phew... vol2 ending made me think it ended😅

Dex-chan lover
wtf!!!!

they had a very good date and some intimate moments then they just break up. i haven't seen this level of bullshit since oreimo

Users who are viewing this thread