Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Hey! What ya'll talking about.??? I didn't see no guy here. I just saw the girl. Check your lenses. dude!😋

Girl wears an erotic costume from a erotic game, what does the motherfucker thinks? "Oh noes, I looked at her erotically ", oh come the fuck on.

Dex-chan lover
this girl wanna entice her boyfriend and mc does stupid shit, deserve to get ntr.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* You guys do know that Asian (Chinese and Japanese, essentially) upbringing values self-control above all else, right (probably stems from buddhism)? To purge yourself of "Worldly desires"? Well?

Group Leader
Yeah this is dumb. The MC is simply plot-driven never to fuck. I feel sorry for the girl for trying so hard.

Dropped.

I was feeling this well enough up to this point but to make the fem protag so horny and then the male just ubermensch beta, its like whats the point? It amazes me that we're suppose to believe the male is the one who is some super horny eroge loving otaku when he can't even looked at a girl's breasts when she presents them to him.

Fed-Kun's army
This is becoming way too erotic... Like Kazuma said: "Calm down, my boner!"

My dude, you are dating her, she invited you to her house, she put on an erotic cosplay for you and now she wants to take a bath with you. It is perfectly fine for you to look at her in an "Erotic" way and even be a bit aggressive, she's your girlfriend and she *clearly* wants it.

Just Man it up, dude. So weak. It's your dream come true, so deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread