Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Crazy scientist at the dawn of human extinction are too common here... but still what is that thing???

Double-page supporter
Feels like some name-mangling was going in here. Well, I suppose I should have seen that coming when the group can't even get a simple name like "Alan" correct.

But damn, lol, a bit contrived when the monster just happens to be holding the heads of the two women John most cared about.

Dex-chan lover
"So that's the face of a human in despair?"
Japanese mangakas certainly seem to think so.

Aggregator gang
So some kind of spirit sealed(?) inside a pendant that eats pain and hatred (so does the feeling disappears?) and in turn MC gets ATK boost.

Seems legit.

Dex-chan lover
Sad really, author let the whole "killing your family" bit, go to his head...
Horrible puns aside, it really is absolutely unlikely the dude would have had the only two heads in the village that mattered to the MC. Honestly I think having a piles of heads with the two included would have been a more likely scenario. Would have made more sense, and triggered the same emotions. *shrug*

Double-page supporter
He grew up, enlists in the army & befriends a prince & still be with his childhood friend.... then bam the prince & his mother & girlfriend died in one chapter.

TOO FASTTTTTTTTT

SACRIFICE THAT BLONDE DUDE TOO HE LOOKS A BIT LIKE THE STEREO TYPE HERO WE DONT LIKE THAT

Users who are viewing this thread