Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - The Sword That's Waiting For It's Master

Plot twist!!! but not really. Kinda weird how a dark attribute MC is gonna use the Hero’s sword from the holy city which is normally the opposite

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be really interesting , if he pulled out the sword ,turned black and crumbled away.

Oh no.
Someone quickly put Excelia back in her pedistool because she is now pantyless.

Fed-Kun's army
@LokiAsengott at best you can see the relationship between our man and his spook as some sort of possessive yandere thing, but I feel like even that is reaching a bit.

Double-page supporter
i promise idk whats going on in this story or remember 90% of the characters

Contributor
Why are you so surprised, protagonist. Nobody would bother writing a Manga about you, if you weren't an hero. It's logic.

Dex-chan lover
Condition to wield: Possess memories of another life. Boom, easy hero in life two despite not being one in life one!

oh no Tatara, Excelia has found her hero. oh sorry wrong manga.

this manga's confusing, well because i can't remember the characters.

"The soldier sees a dream about the past"

Hmm... Maybe the real john is dying while the demon girl showing him a dream 😯

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I feel like he's going to be a 'dark' hero.
Remember the last hero had the ability to drive away the darkness with his light. Curious as to who that is - but regardless, John is known for his great display of darkness.
He shattered the crystal orb when it was brought to the village, and when he was taught how to use darkness it practically consumed him.

In this case would the sword instead consume the light? It'd be a blackhole instead.
That is unless I'm entirely overthinking this and the magic tool only has the one function that can't be affected.

Users who are viewing this thread