Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
That's a very oddly specific sexual fantasy from Hinako lmao. Earthquake? The fuck. Like who the hell would get naughty right after earthquake???? This girl is nuts ahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe he's going to make things clear with Hinako. But we all know this is going to lead to misunderstandings.

Double-page supporter
It's not ideal when a new character is introduced as a rival to the character whose name is in the title of the series and that character immediately becomes the most interesting character in the whole story.

So he went to her house just as she started masturbating and he's aware of this because of the weird astral projection curse/magic. Awkward boner incoming.

Also, thanks for the double chapter release @icr0!

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure how to feel about this development. Has he forgotten about his bet with the witch? Did his crotch outweigh his brain?
I can only see this going belly up.

Dex-chan lover
This manga does a good job of making me want to marry Akutagawa, which is sad because she'll definitely lose. Though, I'm willing to bet this is the witch fucking with them and the two kids are like some abstract form of their past selves or some magical bullshit like that.

Also, if she begins to masturbate, and he has an out of body experience while he's in her house, does that mean he just goes catatonic until she stops? How's that work?

(Though, everyone is forgetting that if MC or FMC have sex before either one of them are 18, they'll both die according to the curse, so I'd be avoiding that like the plague...)

@Xystus I'd imagine it's her trying to rationalize some stuff, especially because she always views herself in the more mature role out of the two, such as a teacher. Isn't she a writer?

Dex-chan lover
Are MILFs exempt from the curse or not?
Can our boy get some mature action?

Dex-chan lover
>It can't be the customer I'm going out with
Huh? What's her job?

"It can't be the customer I'm going out with", i am interested with her job

Dex-chan lover
I mean, MC could make BB with Akutagawa without any problems, right? the curse/bet/spell/stuff Hinako and Him are under only concerns them, right?

BTW, no, I'm not expecting that the girl whose name is in the fucking title to lose, but damn, Akutagawa is way more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread