Hirayasumi - Ch. 67 - A Chaotic Asakusa Date, Pt. 2

Dex-chan lover
I like her goal of going independent~ very cool, and something very different than Hiro's lackadaisical attitude... I know people feel frustrated by a love triangle situation, but I like exploring her character by offering her an "opposites attract" scenario, where Hiro can provide some stable calmness, or someone who can relate directly to her struggles and aspirations. I really think she deserves to think this through.

Dex-chan lover
When did the mc say that to her? I forgot lol edit chapter 49 it seems. Though the shirt is different lol

Guess this triangle will go a bit longer, but I kinda don't actually mind it now. By the end of this all three will get some kind of growth I feel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot this confession from chapter 49, I think whoever can best relieve her stress will win.

unfortunate, non of the 2 guys did anything wrong, id be happy if she didnt go with the MC, and sad with whoever she chooses in the end

Dex-chan lover
That's kinda evil, remembering your hidden crush in front of your date. But that's what make this manga feels so alive somehow, this little moment of flawed and selfish decision
Idk about evil thats a bit of a strong word. She just happened to get triggered to think of who she actually might like instead when confronted. Its not like she was malicious about it. People have intrusive thoughts all the time it doesnt make them evil

Users who are viewing this thread