Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 10 Ch. 104

Aggregator gang
i luved dat ending where he got killed by the exslaves lolololl
anyways im still confused y the bear had mei's old name on it? i didnt understand the explanation help TT

Dex-chan lover
i luved dat ending where he got killed by the exslaves lolololl
anyways im still confused y the bear had mei's old name on it? i didnt understand the explanation help TT
Ikr, imo that's the best way they could have ended it, as for the name on the bear's foot it was revealed that it held no significance other than bringing back childhood trauma, the God mentioned this, akiba said it was lame af and started to roast her haha

So the psycho who enjoyed torturing girls and treating men like pigs gets a happy ending and the kid who basically used girls as slaves gets a happy ending but the guy who was the sole reason they won half their games gets killed because it’s just impossible for him to get friends that actually try to help him through his quite obvious psychological problems(but the others get “redemptions” ofc). Y’know since blondie only ever cares when the girls are treated like shit but it’s ok for the Bitch to beat the shit out of Akiba. Seems like half the story wouldn’t have even happened if Miss Heroine didn’t just forget about the guy who saved her for a week. (when they’re literally in the same class lol) To say he can’t change when no one ever actually has a heart to heart with him past “hey bro you were wrong and bad first” is incredibly disappointing. 4/10

Great translation tho! (Please do/help with his other works if you can)
Exactly sadge.

I feel bad for Akiba

Dex-chan lover
So the psycho who enjoyed torturing girls and treating men like pigs gets a happy ending and the kid who basically used girls as slaves gets a happy ending but the guy who was the sole reason they won half their games gets killed because it’s just impossible for him to get friends that actually try to help him through his quite obvious psychological problems(but the others get “redemptions” ofc). Y’know since blondie only ever cares when the girls are treated like shit but it’s ok for the Bitch to beat the shit out of Akiba. Seems like half the story wouldn’t have even happened if Miss Heroine didn’t just forget about the guy who saved her for a week. (when they’re literally in the same class lol) To say he can’t change when no one ever actually has a heart to heart with him past “hey bro you were wrong and bad first” is incredibly disappointing. 4/10

Great translation tho! (Please do/help with his other works if you can)
But she was just venting her frustration, because she couldn't get in touch with her loving family since she was rescued from being kidnapped and she found herself a grown up guy who's into that lolicon BDSM kink so it's fine...

The kid was just breaking girls and traumatising, some public masturbation, battle to cutting hair whoever lives is really nothing bro' Not like they will have some broken psychological problems and harm anyone. lol

We should cut people off, especially those who have problems with communicating with other to deal with their problems alone not trying to help them. Making them seek professional help is just lame...

Dex-chan lover
But she was just venting her frustration, because she couldn't get in touch with her loving family since she was rescued from being kidnapped and she found herself a grown up guy who's into that lolicon BDSM kink so it's fine...

The kid was just breaking girls and traumatising, some public masturbation, battle to cutting hair whoever lives is really nothing bro' Not like they will have some broken psychological problems and harm anyone. lol

We should cut people off, especially those who have problems with communicating with other to deal with their problems alone not trying to help them. Making them seek professional help is just lame...
Meanwhile, everyone venting off their frustration, from being kidnapped on whoever is in control, kid was let off VERY easy for what he did to his "slaves" (public masturbation, holy, shit) I know we're supposed to collectively hate him but...

I am disappointed that both Adachi and Slaverbrat aren't punished for being a literal murderers and rapists. Adachi is no different than Akiba. She just has tits therefore her torturing men and molesting/raping girls is fine. Slavebrat does all the same things as Akiba, then cries after getting beaten up and its fine to forgive him. The only characters that should have survived this manga were Siscon and our girl Shibuya.

Dex-chan lover
I am disappointed that both Adachi and Slaverbrat aren't punished for being a literal murderers and rapists. Adachi is no different than Akiba. She just has tits therefore her torturing men and molesting/raping girls is fine. Slavebrat does all the same things as Akiba, then cries after getting beaten up and its fine to forgive him. The only characters that should have survived this manga were Siscon and our girl Shibuya.
You forgot Slaverbrat ordered at least one of girls to masturbate in public for shits and giggles. Sure they beaten him up a bit... but...

rip-bozo.gif

Psycho misandrist who presumably killed several people from the game (and enjoyed it) before meeting the group, (constantly sexually harassing MC and torturing loser) gets off completely scott free, with nobody ever acknowledging how much of a terrible person. Awesome. I guess loser torturing her back and a sob story justifies everything she did I guess.. (even if loser also has a sob story..?)

Also don't get why loser would betray the slaves because he supposedly needed his teammates to play in the SS battle.. when shortly after he says he wants to lose the game to stay with MC..

Dex-chan lover
You forgot Slaverbrat ordered at least one of girls to masturbate in public for shits and giggles. Sure they beaten him up a bit... but...

Psycho misandrist who presumably killed several people from the game (and enjoyed it) before meeting the group, (constantly sexually harassing MC and torturing loser) gets off completely scott free, with nobody ever acknowledging how much of a terrible person. Awesome. I guess loser torturing her back and a sob story justifies everything she did I guess.. (even if loser also has a sob story..?)

Also don't get why loser would betray the slaves because he supposedly needed his teammates to play in the SS battle.. when shortly after he says he wants to lose the game to stay with MC..

A great ending
  • Was rare that Adachi wish wasnot a gender bender Akiba IRL and late add to Her harem
  • Siscon is the best, he cured his sister, Shibuya, Adachi, everyone
  • I am happy by Shibuya, her smile is a sun
  • Piggy was god, the best self insert in the manga
  • Akiba ... well, he did a lot of damage and never changed
  • Himi team, sad, they never knew about the photos were deleted by the gods, they are with fear by Akiba if he is planning releases those photos
  • Former Slaves, F, Siscon never included in his circle
  • Brat, Is he now a new siscon?
  • @Yuruzu There isnt revenge if nobody survive or witness =p Only the group know about Adachi kills

Dex-chan lover
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER IM SAAAADD, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! ALSO JOIN THE TWITCH THAT'S LIVE RN TO TALK ABOUT THE ENDING AND STUFF WITH EVERYONE, SHOWING CONCEPT ART OF THE SERIES RN!
I skipped to the end. Why did Akiba get an female avatar? Shouldn't there be a genderbend tag?

Dex-chan lover
I skipped to the end. Why did Akiba get an female avatar? Shouldn't there be a genderbend tag?
Akiba was a living "battery", his misery being turned into something he doesn't like and despite fmc being clearly into girls, still being turned down gained additional "power" to the aliens.

Yeah, probably a genderbend tag would be a good idea since it took some time in the story...

Users who are viewing this thread