His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 6

Thanks for the update!

And I have to complain about her dress!
The dress is gorgeous but that yellow color is not suitable for an evening event.
I would understand if she wore that dress for a tea party or something else. 😢

@HaruShiro it seemed that he was more like "oh you dont want to marry? too bad, because I do". but yes, she mentioned 2 years, so he could have seen it as "I dont want to wait for something that does not come"

@makc123 yellow is too bright and "childish"(not that I think it's a childish color) for a night time ball type event maybe a darker color like blue would be better. Like yellow may be too soft of a color.

what is communication??

she tried to properly communicate but he's literally a brick wall. I feel kinda sorry for her.

Wait wait wait... so the ball's hostess is dragged away and then the ball just...continues?

Also this is some ADVANCED level dumbnass on both villain and MC's part. MC for falling into the trap and behaving so pitifully, and villain for digging a hole and then being faced with her mistake and reacting by DIGGING EVEN DEEPER?

I had high expectations because the art is so beautiful, but I’m disappointed. The plot is boring and didn’t make much sense (i only read 6 chapters but can’t look forward to more), the characters aren’t interesting enough and the mc is annoying, the pace is so fast it left me reeling. I know the author did their best, and the translator worked hard, so thank you for sharing anyway:) bye!

being born noble seems to cause a significant decrease in brainactivity...

got warned to not disrespect the emperors fiancee turns around and tries to disgrace her and the emperor...

got proclaimed as the emperors fiancee in front of the whole high society and abuses that position for personal revenge following which she tries to friendzone the emperor

wants to conquer her heart and when he gets pushed back 2 steps after advancing 15 he turns around and forces the marriage on her ( exactly what he didn't want to do)

makes the whole dance kind of mute when the charackters like the brat in front of the BBQ just cant help themselves but to touch the burning grill anyway... repeatedly and with the face

That countess is so stupid.. the first and last time, Penelope wasnt even the one who mentions she's the emperor's fiancee, its the emperor who says it.. and she kept insisting Penelope lied. Lol..

Honestly, it’s going great so far. BUT YOU KNOW THE REPUTATION OF KOREAN, CHINESE WHATEVER! A love rival, sire... please don’t add one. If they do, Ima have to drop this til it gets done with it’s translation. I want something mellowwwww.. something different. This has potential. POTENTIAL! idk why im even typing this. tbh i think im weird.

Um.. countess, may i know where did you buy that dress? That dress looks amazing on you. Even the others not wear the same style 😂

Note my sarcasm lol

That countess was stupid for attacking again after the emperor itself declared to everyone to not insult her. But tho if the host gets dragged away after how tf is the ball then dance still continuing like hello??? with a mood like that..

honestly speaking i hate that the story made the pink girl like the antagonist villain and strengthen the girl and emperor as the good guys....you're either a good or bad guy kinda plot, no in between?

Users who are viewing this thread