His Majesty's Proposal

Bruh... All common tropes are here but Who are we to get picky when this is a free meal? So shh~ just enjoy this manhwa👌🏼

It seems the only thing our FL inherited from living the life as a granny is having a potty mouth. Even at the end she still needs a man to save her unprepared ass.

What's even the point, author? You either write a female character with the purpose of making her "not like other the girls", or you don't.

There is no character building or development at all. Things just happen lightning fast and feel hollow. It's like they had a reincarnation madlibs and "old lady" went in the gap where the heroine characteristic was supposed to be. I have really low expectations for these but I have to at least get to like a character

I’m all for cliche and brain-rotting stories, but this one...

She slaps a countess’ face without considering the consequences. She’s supposed to be a noble but has no idea how class works. She goes to a ball... trying to teach someone a lesson. Knows that she’s walking in the enemy’s home base but has nothing ready??? Girl what?

Yeah, no. I really don't like it . From what I read. the whole story will probably consist of, 'villain messes with FL, Idiotic FL does something stupid and doesn't think of her consequences, ML cleans up her mess saying along the lines of "ShE's tHe EmpERor's fiANceE"'. It is a very predictable plot with no unique elements. In short a copy and paste of Chinese manhua. This looks like a fanfic I would write at 12 because I was bored in math class. It's A 1.5/10 for me.

i'm waiting for action to unfold, but as it's going, it's such a waste of an original idea. i wish she showed more of her inner old lady and not behave like a bland standard shoujo protagonist who is just constantly getting into trouble and rescued by her knight in shining armour. and also the fact that the emperor already likes her is kinda disappointing. imagine what a fun read this would be if he met her and she cussed him out and that's when he became interested in her and slowly developed feelings instead of getting engaged in like 4th chapter...

I know this is a common trope but having sex with an unconscious person is basically rape, you can't ask for consent if the person isn't capable to give one.

Also - she was 78 in her previous life? Can't feel that which is kinda disappointing.

It's the typical forced heart throb without logic sort of romance story, somewhat entertaining but the novelty wears off rather quick.

the art is pretty but that's pretty much it. The story is full of clichés and not well done. I'm a bit disappointed from the first good ideas to what really happens after that.

The premise is interesting. It'll be great if they show how FL's perspective is influenced by her past life though. As a former granny, she was a girl, a woman, and a mother. Maybe some trust issues since she was abandoned in her past life? Heck I believe she was a frugal and crafty one too. Which is sadly none of those things are shown in the story so far.

I love the ugly faces, they're hilarious!

Isekai has clichés like all genres, this take is really original and funny so far 🤷🏽‍♀️ Really excited to see how it develops.

Just take the love, sweetheart (he deserves it but mostly he can help you kick those bitches) and please fix that unkempt hair.. It looks so messy (â—Ž_â—Ž;)

this one is a duplicate, there is already this page for the comic https://mangadex.org/title/61397/a-night-with-the-emperor

I'm sorry but I was heckling at the thought that I actually think this was trashy since it was so cliche.

It had the same premise as the other similar one night stand one but this is way too shallow for my tastes. Thank you for sharing though!

Users who are viewing this thread