Hitman - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Anime Production Committee

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf isn't love letter a short series?? I see it more getting a niche audience and being popular still, but doubt it would surpass the other

Dex-chan lover
Those damn 5 minutes episode series with half the episodes taken up by the OP and ED. The animation industry makes my blood boil every time I think about them. Japan biggest cultural export offshore most of their production overseas to lower cost, work their animators to death and completely choke out creativity. Just compare JC Staff's Hachimitsu to Clover and whatever they shit out recently. Baffling how quickly things can go downhill.

Dex-chan lover
Nani? How can our shounen MC overcome this obstacle? Find out in the next chapter! lol

The entire Tokyo is currently designated red zone thanks to the virus. Sorry, but I don’t like your chances, Black Cat Scans.

Dex-chan lover
@duylinh i feel you, man, especially when you take a look at what this companies made just 5 years ago - you can see, how much industry degraded in this time... There is no need even for 15 years (as you mentioned), take a look at Studio Pierrot lates works and their quality - its fucking shame what theyve done recently and how poor the quality is... It literally makes my eyes bleed seeing their latest works...
one bright sight - when one door closes another openes - there are few studios who risen at times like this - Trigger, MAPPA and Ufotable, so we should have hopes for some good adaptations

Japan will lose a big part of the anime market to offshore animanion and web novels
Only because they are so closed on their national bubble
Its a fucking joke that in 2020 we still have so much of the market being unofficial fan translations for example
Now look at koreas market... much more healthy and new, and is rising fast

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this part especially is autobiographical.

Dex-chan lover
the first part of the chapter, amamiya sensei was like "doesn't matter had sex"
https://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o

Dex-chan lover
Ouch. The "Love Letter" anime adaptation is not looking great. Hope it'll be an Ao-chan Cant Study rather than Senryu Shoujo

Users who are viewing this thread