Hitman

Contributor
If bakuman is a 8/10, this manga is a 2/10.

The two points are here only for the art, everything else is awful.

Man I really like Seo Kouji's art. Detailed and modern. But the truth is this is the only thing he is good at, I am hoping he collaborates with a guy to write the story in his next manga because when it comes to plot and characters, he drops the ball 90% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
love his art since a dozen years ago, still don't like his love stories, too much angst 🤥

Mhmm. Yes... Now this is some QUALITY stuff from Die Hackmeister himself.
None of that quintiplet mumbo-jumbo the youngins are so acquainted with.

Someone please, get me off Mr. Seo's wild ride, I'm too old for this shit

Didn't even realize that this was written by the same author as fuuka until this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
is it as trash as the other authors work ( ntr, triangle or some useless forced drama shit) ?

Dex-chan lover
>reiwa era
>era of romcom and romantically successful mc
>still liking anything seo kouji made

lmaoing at your life rn

Dex-chan lover
WHY DID THEY SIT ON THAT TILL NOW?! What a bunch of jerks! lol Those were the last words from her mother. Like, I know they're busy with that manga life, but this is a dying person's words for their child. Wow.
Love this manga sometimes. 😆

I think this is a breath of fresh air for Seo, especially since this manga isn't quite focused on the relationship drama that was so prominent in his past works.

Dex-chan lover
lol I remember first time I read this then imma expecting to see a yakuza group or serial killers here and there.then was fully surprised I fully understand the actual theme of the story. Well you what they say dont judge a book by its cover. Also I dont know anymore who chick to root for the mc... I support both college friend and the manga artist.. well may the best girl win. also this is not fully centered in romance this is fresh story from someone who delivered us fuuka and more drama stories .A hidden gem indeed. plus not school life so maybe no one's gonna die right?? right?!!

Users who are viewing this thread