Hitman

Dex-chan lover
So can anyone tell me how it compares to other Seo works, i did already read Fuuka, Kimi no Iru Machi and Suzuka some time ago.

@Hejti This is really great. Though there is still the usual occurrences of drama, misunderstandings, and love triangles with childhood friends, it's all in good fun, especially with Seo at the helm. You'll really like this, trust me on this one.

after the kiss the manga changed a lot, I wonder if this is not selling well... the beginning of the story was pretty shit but things are getting kind of good now, but all of this boobs and random fan service out of nowhere makes me wonder if SEO is trying to get some popularity out of despair

MoZ

finally a progress in the 63rd chapter. lord it's been so long

Aggregator gang
Well it is Seo Kouji so that's an easy one-star without needing to read even a single page.

"Stop getting hard" has to be my favorite quote from this manga. Really loving it so far, for a Seo manga the drama is really tone down so far. While I'm pretty sure we are going to get some big drama with the new development, I'm glad most of the "romance" drama so far got resolve relatively easily.

Its funny, the manga is about a editor and the manga industry, but it only gets good when it turns into a regular romcom with a lot of ecchi and sex

Users who are viewing this thread