Hitokiri Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Not really? Goku is fairly against killing, no matter how many chances he gives people. He's even went out of his way to get Frieza revived in super.
Weren't Radditz and Kid Buu the only ones he had direct responsibility in their deaths? and he even went out of his way to plead for Kid Buu's soul afterwards. Sure, plenty of people he fought ended up dead, but pretty sure that was often more on the victim than him?

So rather than his mindset and how he executes it, his love of challenge sounds more accurate.
What about R.R. Army?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the rush, but I don't fully trust the hitokiri and the maid about their backgrounds. Of course the MC is fairly transparent, yet there's room in her tale for things she considers irrelevant now. The loyal maid isn't well defined yet.
The background of every characters in this story is quite well written, so you will find out about them soon enough, especially the maid ;)

Dex-chan lover
I am so excited for this one. A shounen style YURI lead??? Count me in. I would've loved it more if she had the physique of a great swordmaster too. But it's a magical world so whatever. Kinda thought the lady would have a more reserved and clever personality. But this is also nice, about a pampered noble suddenly given responsibilities beyond her level.

I can tell I am gonna be obsessed with that maid.

Dex-chan lover
Again, man in a Yuri story, it was over before he spoke 😭

In other news it seems that MJ is about to pounce 😤

Group Leader
I love the kind of girls that just say "no."
1720462662981.png
and then proceeds to murder

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
It's... fine I guess? I quite like the MC but the rest (world building, storyline, characters) is a bit weak so far.

Users who are viewing this thread