Hitokiri Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I believe it's called 'murderer', 'killer', or even 'manslayer' if one must. 😛 I get keeping it for the Japan-styled protagonist, to a certain extent, but for the pseudo-german guy?

Dex-chan lover
Fridge Logic Time
  • Beautiful Kimono(?) whitish with floral patterns. Umm... Except for all the bloodstains? (Well maybe she has magical laundering skills.)
  • Wide sweeping sword strikes in middle of a crowded train with tight aisles. (Fortunately, not that many people on the train.)
  • Why leave her sword embedded in the guys armor? If she's so incredibly pro, why did she strike the armor anyway? And then she says he can leave, while still with sword stuck in his armor.

Fridge Logic Time
  • Beautiful Kimono(?) whitish with floral patterns. Umm... Except for all the bloodstains? (Well maybe she has magical laundering skills.)
  • Wide sweeping sword strikes in middle of a crowded train with tight aisles. (Fortunately, not that many people on the train.)
  • Why leave her sword embedded in the guys armor? If she's so incredibly pro, why did she strike the armor anyway? And then she says he can leave, while still with sword stuck in his armor.
Shh, you're overthinking it 😝

Dex-chan lover
Phew, got instant cringe at the start but seems that the story is not all about samurai.

Fed-Kun's army
I find it interesting that her sword got broken this chapter. She did put it through its paces--stabbing through a door, cutting through how many men, getting stuck in an overhead rack, and cracking that gauntlet. I'm wondering what her replacement sword will be (and if it winds up having to be replaced every few chapters because of all that she does during fights)?

Dex-chan lover
Fridge Logic Time
The third one irks me the most, considering she herself said she relies on them.

Dex-chan lover
Fridge Logic Time
The answer is extremely simple: All she wants in life is to have cool swordfights. All of these things are cool swordfight things. She's wearing a cool outfit, she's doing cool moves, she's making cool declarations about the fight while walking away from her opponent. She's trying to think of the coolest thing she can do and then doing that the whole fight. It might get her killed, but she'll look, at least in her mind, like a total badass in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a bit disappointed with how static the action scenes looks. Love the character designs and the overall style though. Writing is okay, nothing that really catches my attention so far. If they could pull off something like the Onee-sama isekai then we would be seriously cooking.

Double-page supporter
Page 30:
Normally, the presumptive heir apparent would be the first prince,

Please look up the difference between "heir apparent" and "heir presumptive".

Users who are viewing this thread