Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso! THE COMIC

Wth there is already manga for this?
This should be a hentai manga.
And Iirc in web novel, this is not vanilla
There are rape scenes and the mc is like whoring his heroines for power

Still funny the rape scene . If the girl ask to be raped , if the guy ask if he could rape , and both agree , it is not technically rape.... maybe rape roleplay?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or are hentai artists trying to branch out to more mainstream manga

Contributor
Not a bad start as a dark fantasy. Follow and thanks for the translation @Terrichi, you did a good job.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I saw the novel for this it's straight up trash. MC orders "his" women to hvae sex with other dudes.

This is nukiga, there is only story to fuel sex scenes, which is a sign of low to no quality whatsoever.

Even the art isn't great and everything is +- just debauchery.

I'd give 0 stars but that's impossible <_<

For people who are unaware, having read the reviews for the novel on Novel Updates, I can confirm this MC NTR's himself. He ask (more like orders) his harem to be fucked by loads of men. Not really my thing to be honest so i'll pass.

I read the novel, it's not NTR.
Elliot had to use his girls to honeytrap the mercenaries that broke into his home to murder him. The bandits got corrupted into monsters the MC could control. He and the thugs weren't into yaoi so he baited them with his girls instead.

This only happened once, since after that incident Elliot's life is secure enough that he doesn't need to pimp anyone out.

Dex-chan lover
@aver people are quick to jump on the NTR bandwagon whenever they see the FMCs fucking anything but the MC, lol

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

It's not NTR. It's a different word I don't remember right now, but MC is basically a pimp. He cares nothing for the women under him.

Users who are viewing this thread