Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso! THE COMIC

Another manga like Healing Hero, Overlord, ReMonster, and Maou no Hajimekata where killing is okay if you feel like it, rape is okay if you fancy the girl, and it's definitely not NTR, it's just you saving your future sex slave from a life of not fawning over your totally not evil ass. At least have the balls to define good and evil, Japan. You're not better than China's narrative filled with murder fests otherwise.

Just going to leave my rate and drop it. Not going to rant , but a friendly reminder that you people missing on better manga. Heck, even hentai has more coherent narrative than this. There are better corruption stories that don't leave you with the puzzling feeling of wondering whether the story was trying to make you root for the MC, or even self insert as him.

Need to be +18 though.

The value of the girls are gone down in a chapter. Sorry but I dropped it. I love fantasy, I love ecchi, but this manga isn't my thing.

Double-page supporter
This is an R18 LN adaption by a known hentai author, the NU link is literally above this comment section, the volume cover has a sex demon on it, the demographic is Seinen, and the tags couldn't be more obvious if they reached out and smacked us all over our heads.

I wait to see where the manga will go ^^
It seems pretty interesting I hope the next chapters are good too.

This is, really not good. Ignoring the blatant distaste i have for all the rape and shit to begin with, not to mention the whole shit with the one chick ranting about how she loved being raped and shit despite the completely contrary character traits shown before that, not to mention love interest to the mc, ignoring all that, it's just not good. Art is okay, but the story itself is nonsensical. None of it makes any sense, and that's by thinking of it in hentai terms, even by THAT standard the story is just straight up retarded. Like i could literally write paragraphs on everything wrong with this.

Dex-chan lover
Dudes, just leave this manga already. We won't miss you. Go bury your faces into the countless beta cuck mangas which you like so much.

Users who are viewing this thread