Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
Naked.
Holding hands.
No kiss.
Me:
31kx55b4dhb31.jpg

Double-page supporter
Excuse me while I have a auger induced heart attack in the corner. Hhhhhhhnnnnnnggggg!!

Dex-chan lover
So close. Only a few more seconds but if they did I have a feeling they might’ve gone all the way, which seems a little too soon still.

Dex-chan lover
If I didn't know any better, I would think the author is about to pull a kaguya-sama move the next chapter or two

Group Leader
I mean... if they had kissed it would have led to babymaking right there and as much as Grandma wants great grand kids, she doesn't want her granddaughter to be teen pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
On one side, i'm pretty frustrasted about the "interupted kiss" trope here.

On the other side, in the situation they were, if they actually kissed I don't think they would have stop at that...

.... Not that it's a bad thing. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Even though they were interrupted, this kind of emotion is seemingly so rare to see. Horniness, lust, people WANTING to kiss because they want to kiss.

Not some prize for winning a karate tournament or getting 1st on the exam or winning the award the best painting. No long winded talks about responsibility, just people kissing because they want to kiss each other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... who foresaw their kiss getting interrupted?... What a plot twist... am I right guys?... :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread