Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 232 - Hellish Beating

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Haruka-dono, it became one-sided "win by default" once the opposition decided to "fuck around and find out" by Haruka's "personal corp(s)" (his main group consisting of the Dungeon Emperors he won over and the Prez group) going beyond his expectations and then some

Then there's also the other groups too

:aquadrink: Task failed successfully or something :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you disrespect the harem master lol

And of course the usual collection of Japanese food staples...

Dex-chan lover
if it's anything like the web novel version
where haruka has a several page long psychotic rant about miso and sauce sauce i'm dropping this
... That happens eh. Was also gonna comment on the whole Japanese food trope, but... I guess i'll come back in a few chapters. Ty for tl translators, but gdi, why do they always go "That entire country can produce all of the ingredients that Japan uses in their cultural dishes (And in this case even store properly and have it be a known ingredient) but somehow failed to produce even one similar dish despite having all of the relevant stuff and some of it being fairly obvious". I'm waiting for a story that does the reverse where the JP isekai/reincarnator/parallel world protag gets surprised by the different cultural food that somehow still works (With the same ingredients).

Dex-chan lover
So they got a lot of food out of the sea, but where is the sea? At least, the shot about the castle and it's surroundings showed only forest and mountains.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like another scenario where Japanese cuisine saves the day again.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast they aren't teaching cultures, which have made bread for aeons how to make wild yeast bread, cause sourdough doesn't exist.
Isekai food tropes are so silly and over done.

Dex-chan lover
JCP3eQk.png

Dex-chan lover
So the Beastfolk Kingdom is Japan?
Kind of ?
Japan was an island nation thought, and the beast-men kingdom seem to be more of a peninsula.
but its not impossible their food culture food is similar since they have the sea close by.

Group Leader
Is this what peak "introvert wants to be OP with a ton of badly written convenient plots with a harem and believes japanese ingredients are the best" looks like? :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread