Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 233 - A Miraculous Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I always get caught off guard about how break-neck fast the pacing is. Like Haruka is just narrating what his plans will be then the next page it's already done right to a point.
Can someone tell me approximately how long have they been in that world at this moment?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I always get caught off guard about how break-neck fast the pacing is. Like Haruka is just narrating what his plans will be then the next page it's already done right to a point.
Can someone tell me approximately how long have they been in that world at this moment?
The last timestamp we got was Day 105 in chapter 228 when they were prepping to leave. I'm assuming it didn't take more than a few days for them to travel to the beastfolk country, so less than 4 months at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Did Ota forget about the Bitch leader ? She was practically all over him
Feels like the author has forgotten about a lot of characters, that's why there's always a roll call at the start of the chapters. Presumably they'll all pop back up eventually.

Dex-chan lover
WlKdMZM.png

:ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Whaddya mean, human? One of them was a skeleton to start with. And the other was some kind of sealed weapon. =/
"Sealed weapon" is a hell of a phrase to describe a mummy with a good body.

Dex-chan lover
Also I know it's kind of clunky but 'furry' isn't quite right for this, it implies a different type of animal-human hybrid that's much closer to animal. I'm assuming in the original they're described as 'kemonomimi'? It's more accurate to leave that untranslated since there's no equivalent in english and it's kind of a loan word at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread