Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Why was I transported to another world now?

I hope the "NEET" title isn't super op. There's enough generic "cheat" isekai trash. Humor is good so far. Cane arts is unique and interesting. Hopefully he keeps cultivating it

Dex-chan lover
I know it's meant to be funny, but the MC of this series is really trash. He was the one avoiding the summoning and then got left with bad skills, but he kept blaming that god. His attitude is annoying as hell. Not very MC like. And. Not funny at all.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
No matter how many times I see page 3 I can't not think of the "mega milk" meme.. I swear this is the same author

Last edited:
What is this guy yapping about? Mass manipulation and temperature manipulation is OP if used right

tip #1: of magic circles appear, don't try to escape. You'll still get transferred and you'll only get the crappy leftovers.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this mc insufferable. The start of it with this “god” is one-sidedly annoying and a weak set up for him to be op.

I love the novel for this? yes? feels like it would be hard to adapt to Manga though since there's a lot of internal monologue.

Did the others seriously ignored the movement and health skills lol those are one of the most important skills for survival what the heck hahaha even in battles

Users who are viewing this thread