Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Why was I transported to another world now?

No cheats makes him just about the same as a local native in growth potential.. yet somehow seems that he'll triumph and outgrow all the cheat holders..

Moral of the story is that Japanese classrooms have too many students. I know that's not the moral, but it's actual true, and the students suffer as a result.

Dex-chan lover
weight and temperature magic are promising, if you can think outside the box, at least

Dex-chan lover
Packing, weight and movement magic sound very strong. Its like inventory for the first, gravity control for the second (can use to fly or to make enemies float, getting prone to your attacks or just to run away) and teleportation for the last? On closed spaces temperature magic can be devastating, tho you'd need a way to protect yourself as well, or if used on the target directly you could make their blood boil or freeze perhaps?

Cane skills and healthy walking. Can't wait to see how he fights lol

Dex-chan lover
hachiman but instead of getting sent to the helper club he gets isekaied

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow

that's not a bad takeaway: there's so many students that while some might thrive, others get left behind and don't get the skills needed to survive, and have to fend for themselves in the harsh outside world with none of the aid the school system was supposed to give them.

He got a big deal probably he can solo run
Villager A set: Villager A set is already double the points he has (50/100) better to suit up with equipment than a school uniform
Contact Lenses: Can see accurately, better than having glass

Cane arts: fight with cane and helps with walking

Health: Health up Check your health or be a doctor, never get sick, no abnormal stats
Walking: Probably walk even in impossible states like weight or weather
Exercise: Training and strength build, repeated practice
Sensitivity: 5 Senses +up

temperature magic: keep warm or control temperature
packing magic: packs things in bag better, ?Space dimension magic?
weight magic: make things heavy or weightless, control balance, could cause instability
movement magic: teleport magic, speed magic, fly

HoRenSo: Communicate and manage others. Managers being able to teach or work with others. Merchant or servant jobs
NEET: "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"
SHUT-IN: Lock your room or house, barricade, Solitude resistance

He had a class of 43 people and gave these many skills. Wasnt the class full of jocks and models and nerds, like best class. that was not enough skills.
I would of put it all on stats if I didnt complain.
In the end he stole everything and got some stats up too

wow! no way! it cant be, do you have the all-powerful legendary epic skill of gods whose names were long forgotten in the sands of time, the, and I mean THE "walking"?

is probably hows it gonna be in the next chapters

Users who are viewing this thread