Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Why was I transported to another world now?

Group Leader
@GurenNoOu That’s not the volume cover. It’s an insert illustration, aka page 2.

P.S. Also, since I’m commenting anyway, I’d just like to say that I don’t think I’ll be doing future chapters. I think the story is not so great until later on, and even then I don’t think it’s my type of story. I do hope someone else will translate it though. Thanks.

Another thing: the MC is a guy, but the author uses different girls for every volume cover. I suppose it’s similar to the usual romcom strategy of using different girls for covers (see Juliet or any other standard romcom for that matter).

Dex-chan lover
0/10, watching my cat eat a grasshopper is an infinitely more engaging and beneficial activity than reading this shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Kinji That's the actual cover? I wasnt trying to be "misleading", but were actually assuming you had pulled some other image to use (particularly as it was part of the scanlator-credits page at the start, rather than a cover-page at start of chapter). If that's not on you, then its the mangaka that is doing scummy practices.

Dex-chan lover
It finally got adopted!!! But it did miss the part where he says that he'll stay with him and orders him to get a bookshelf from a store to him...
I will read it till it goes sh!tty and if it doesn't WE HAVE ANOTHER GOOD ISEKAI EVERYONE!!!

Group Leader
heh jiiminn here.. not sure why the mc wouldnt want all the skills i mean he'll be stronger than the rest even if it only included the skills that weren't taken

Dex-chan lover
@jiiminn lmao go reread some of the skill names, some were things like "uselessness" if i recall xD and NEET means he probably wont be able to get a job xD some of them are downright bad, like negative xD

@feha I think your 1st comment towards kinji was quite unfair. You straight up accused him of "tricking the readers to gain benefits for his own". You should have spent just a little time searching for the raws before you blurted out that nonsense. The link to the raws can be found here: https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0028&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
As you can see, there is no cover image for Ch1. There is also no volume 1 release for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@feha that's the actual cover from this series, it's from the novel version. And stop being a jerk by leaping into wild accusations without even trying to confirm the fact first. It's pretty normal for newly published manga without proper cover first nowadays, it will get a cover likely after it got enough content to be published as a physical book(tankoubon) instead of individual chapter releases. Even from the old shounen jump era they don't have cover for the new serialization entries, what you've usually seen as the manga cover is from the tankoubon releases if the series is popular enough to be sold as a book.

Blaming people around you just because you don't know anything will only make you looks like an ignorant and rude person. The translator, mangaka artist and novel illustration's artist did nothing wrong, it's just you're jumping into conclusion way too easily.

Double-page supporter
Nice reaction. First time seeing an mc actually try to escape the summoning circle. Too bad he stopped in the attic and didnt continue to move out. I'm liking this mc so far.

Dex-chan lover
what some of the stuff he got is actually interesting (mainly the magic) but i guess there is the weird skills like the businessman and neet and shut in... but then all that it is that he got quantity and just not quality but some of them is quality stuff tho... i mean if the word magic meant "manipulation" weight and temperature is basically gravity and cold and hot... well that is an if... by damn pple r looking down on canes...

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that he could possibly be like the "weight fruit" person from the Alabasta arc in One Piece with the weight and movement magic, which would be fun as long as he can not die from becoming 5 tons and smashing someone.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Weight + movement is alright.
Also needed that temperature regulation or else you'd burn yourself from friction (if they get physicsy enough).

Double-page supporter
Looks shit, chapter was shit..

Very generic isekia, probably going to be shit. Nothing interesting at all about it. Next

Dex-chan lover
Actually, you can't escape a room by going through a ceiling panel, in most cases. There is still a solid wall and solid floors separating the rooms. Even if you go through an open ceiling panel, you'll simply step onto another panel, which is a very fragile, thin piece of board that will break, and you'll fall through. If you step on the thin metal frame that's holding up the panels, that too will probably snap.

Users who are viewing this thread