Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Long Has It Been Since I've Spoken to Anyone?

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelCrisp : People almost always blame the easiest target disaster occurs and not the ones actually at fault, especially when they are large part of the problem. The geeks were supposed to be on guard, but were to busy to do everything since it was only them, so they blame them, even though it is the fault of the others for not pulling their weight and letting the geeks be stretched to thin since 4 people are not enough to guard the camp 24/7.
Though if I read the web novel right in it there was someone else (a jock???) on guard who let the delinquents through.

You can see this all the time in politics as well, where the populace in general tends to put responsibility on whoever is currently in power, even though things are is usually caused by the policies a different group enabled when they were in power, since often meaningful changes (especially in the economy) will take years to decades (most education improvements) to develop.

@Kazedoom Somehow I don't think they called him to pick on him. Much on the contrary, going by their clothes, and also the fact that they are in a group of 5 instead of the original 3 shown a couple of chapters ago, I believe they ran away from something while the cam was totally destroyed. They are probably either going to ask for help or try to convince him to do something. But going by their expressions the first one seems more likely, otherwise they'd be all smug.

Fed-Kun's army
BEGONE THOT

and hopefully, he will run away so we will not have the “Japanese person can’t say no” *so, mc will waste 3 chapters suffering bc they are a fricking coward.*

Double-page supporter
Oh look it's the lazy entitled pieces of trash. Not even recyclable or burnable trash, but the type of bulk toxic waste you have to pay extra to be taken off your hands.

Fed-Kun's army
@ik3nzuki03

AH, ya beat me to it. Plan B then:

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
This is so dopey that it's actually kind of charming. But of all the reasons why a group trying to survive in a dire situation might splinter, having a whole clique that just doesn't want to do anything to contribute is one of the least plausible explanations.

I bet ya that those bitches will just try to seduce the guy and try to take advantage of all his belongings.

Run!!! don't turn back! hide in the quarters and prepare the traps!

DON'T TRUST ANYONE JUST THE PRES!!!

Hop off everyone, we are going to another world without meanie girl

Users who are viewing this thread