Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Long Has It Been Since I've Spoken to Anyone?

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one screaming 'RAPE SLAVES! RAPE SLAVES!' on the depths of my soul? It's not even that I hate the delinquent girls that much, heck I don't even care enough to hate, I just really feel like reading some 'annoying girl becomes sex slave for monster/rich beautiful men who have the worst personalities and thus the girls become their personal prostitutes' hentai, too specific?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so even the "hypnotism rape harem" guys didn't want them?... Hahahahhaha

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm I know your feeling. I'm a huge fan of "bad people should have bad things happen to them". I'm against the rape tag in general, cause it's generally used for drama and it's innocent girls getting involved. But a female bandit, or a fucking bitch or bully? Yeah, go for it, she deserves it.

@Tatherwood
i know that feeling but the punishment has to fit the crime or you run the risk of turning into what you despise
when i saw the mean girls i thought of the manipulation skill and how he could raise an army of goblins but thats just wrong because besides beeing mean and useless they havent actualy done anything the most they deserve is being ignored or if they are dangerous to the group cohesion being expelled/abandoned

but i still very much enjoy proper punishment like a rapist being raped or a slave hunting merchant being enslaved and sold, well atleast in a novel manga setting because the reader doesnt have the same risk as in rl of being wrong

my personal reasoning:
sure with their ability and skill expelling them might actualy be crueler then using them to build a monster army but the negative karma is much less because punishments in themselves are just crimes with justification meaning you will still have committed a crime and crimes are always bad karma

and yes i believe in karma or something close to it because of the theory from quantum lvl science that there is no such thing as luck as everything and everyone is connected on a quantum level but writing about that at length would be a bit too much for a comment

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 You're right, punishment should fit the crime, and I may sometimes go overboard. I personally disagree with the "risk of turning into what you despise" part. Like, I see your point, but can't help but think of that stupid "If you kill a murderer, the number of murderers in the world remains the same". I mean...I guess. Except, the original murderer killed 10 innocent people, and I killed 1 murderer so no more innocent victims are created. If someone can't see that difference...
Though I appreciate the moral implications of how heavy a crime is for you to punish it, and how someone may become a tyrant in for example "someone was stealing BREAD cause they're hungry->don't care, kill them".

Now, in THIS particular case, and when I was replying to StarGasm, I didn't especifically mean THESE gyarus. I'm just really, really, REALLY against bullies. I was bullied for many years, see. I don't care what anyone says, I really don't. I don't care what a psychologist says, "they have a bad situation at home". So did I. Except then I ALSO had a bad situation at school cause someone DECIDED to make my life a living hell. It was not an accident, it was a decision.
As I said, I'm not a fan of the rape tag in general for the reasons given. But a bad person having something bad happen to them? 120% approved. Does that make me a bad person? Blame my bullies.

I like how the characters are just Class President, Mean Girls, Geeks, and Delinquents and not individual names. lmao

Dex-chan lover
yeah sure mc you have shit status

you see how a sage, and a ninja struggle with goblins while you one shoot them ... the op mcs that thing they are shit are maybe the worst

Is he going to teach the mean girls how to be nice girls.
Prez fought off those sleezy guys

Bruh he was going to brush off those girls, almost the perfect loner move. Except, the girls were desperate and locked their eyes on you for safety and shelter.

He better not help THEM, helping the prez is cool but I would rather the manga not focus on her or the classmates. I wouldn't what happened to the geeks happen with other good classmates, talk for half a chapter and leave.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, there's make-shift crosses at the base ruins. Did them delinquents killed a few students??

Dex-chan lover
Does that make me a bad person? Blame my bullies.

No. That's called being realistic and just as opposed to try and hug that high moral ground where you can and will be killed at any point any moment.

IS THAT A MOTHER FUFCFCKING JOJO REFERENCE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!??!??????????????!!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

these fucking kids are fucking retarded fr. They should've been either dead already by now or working their assess cuz ITS THE FUCKING WILD FOR FUCKS SAKE

Users who are viewing this thread