Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Long Has It Been Since I've Spoken to Anyone?

I think I'll drop this now. i feel like the story's gonna go in a direction I don't really like. Also, I'm started to get annoyed with the way the story is told. Haruka's comments often feel lame and forced. It's like the author is trying to be funny while failing spectacularly.

Dex-chan lover
burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn. I burnt the bread.

Double-page supporter
probably he is going to make the mean girls do work and they will start crying

I'm guessing it was actually the nerds who had the harem plans, since they were unpopular, and got chased out.

Dex-chan lover
"Okay, you don't want to work? Fine, you also don't get water, shelter, heat nor food untill you start working. If you try to get any of these wihtout working we will kill you."

I really don't see what is the problem there.
Also the geek group should have left the rest of the class as soon as they realized they would be useless and a drag. Even if not all the class at least the delinguents should have been expurged from the group. That's the basic.

Really the geeks were already the ones doing most things, they should be happy to have a excuse to leave...

Couldn't he like eventually get skills for other weapons just by crafting and repeated usage?

Banned
Idiot Girls: "We don't want to do anything! Make the geeks do it!"
Also the Idiot Girls: "Banish the only guys who do anything around here!"

Are you sure they didn't all take the Uselessness and NEET skills? Seems to me like they did.

Dex-chan lover
Being a delinquent is something, using mind control on other girls is something else entirely.

These delinquent scum should be spiked.

I hope all the delinquents are dead by the time this story concludes. I don't think there should be any amends for scum looking to mind control their way into a sex slave harem. Just make it quick and painless, that's the best way for everyone.

Double-page supporter
Why is he so obsessed with the president ? WHy did he berate the geeks when he accused them of leaving "her" behind?? not anyone else ? Why specifically her ? Is why I say obsession. Its like he didnt care about anyone else and he didnt appear to be "friends" with her, or anyone else in the class for that matter.
Why did they kick out the geeks when they were the only defense they had and seems like the only people who did the work.
Again with lame MC commentary. could he please STFU, its cringy
So the delinquents are evil.

Seeing the last 2 chapters, I realize how lame this is. Tons better Isekias out there.
I'll give it one more chapter, So far this is trash. Trash amoung trash. Trying too hard to be funny, but just comes out cringy

and lastly... I hope the Geeks are lying just to ad some twist. You'd think they be the evil ones. Geeks and the bullied ones would be the school shooters.

Mean girl- wait ! You ! I said wait !
Our protagonist- Bitch xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao

Since [Loner] is passive, can't he just actively say that he wants to form a party with them and that will bend forces of nature and natural laws to make reasons to reject the invitation?

Rereading this again to see what went wrong, and now i see it. Hes SIMPIN HARD for the class prez.

Users who are viewing this thread