Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

MC: Nah im a loner *walks away with dollar store sunglasses and sad explosions in the background*

Aggregator gang
Thats an easy way to get a harem, just by having a house in another world... LUL

Double-page supporter
Well, I kinda thought the meangirls had a sense of purpose as his minions. Least then they would work and learn to survive ?
I'll give it another chapter, but this still feels kinda off :/

Loner skill : Am I a joke to you ???

Btw, MC just done what the delinquents wanted to do, but I guess it's fine since it's him.

I'm dropping this. I can't stand how abboying and pushy that shitty president is. Dude is a loner and everyone think he's useless, but be in a pinch and all girls treat him nice. Yeah, i'm not going to stick around and feel even more annoyed at this shitty cliche behavior.

Dex-chan lover
bioshock-parasite-poster.jpg

Aggregator gang
it's been shown MC holds president san in very high regard, praising her multiple times for her kindness and other attributes. it's also shown in this chapter that they've been friends since elementary school. but good forbid women ask men for a bit of kindness. this is really white-knightly but these are multiple signs that they're friends (or at least classmates on friendly terms) but people just ignore it. it drives me nuts

Users who are viewing this thread