Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate it when they don't clearly explain the mechanics/rules of the world.
F.e. that necklace and how that combination works. Did he lose the items? How/what triggered the whole combination? That's pretty shitty item if there's a risk you lose your equipment/loot just to have their effects transferred into a one item (Or did the items remain, and their effects just transferred)?

Im lost... I dontt understand what happened to the items or why he's listening to her?

Aggregator gang
So, he can't accept quest from the guild because he's not an adventurer, so why did he get the quest reward for something he officially could've not accepted? Plot hole much?

This prez girl is starting to get on my nerves, the artist draws her with a cute style, but the bullshit she speaks and does pisses me off, why is the MC even listening to her? She's not his mother.

I dislike the prez. If it's a scheme then she's smart, but I assume this is her original personality which is annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Control-freak iincho. At this rate he'll lose his interest in her and turn his focus on fish girl.

Dex-chan lover
yeah looner with 20 people around isnt a loner at all

Class president is like a restrain to MC who has no restrain at all. They are somewhat friends. Thus they can tolerate each others antics. Class president is a good girl who likes helping others while MC keeps getting in trouble. By the way they interact, she has been doing similar things for MC, like helping him negotiate with the merchant. They are childhood friends, so they can do lots things for each other without considering anything in return. That's what friends are for.
So, Stop questioning why should MC listen instead ask yourself why don't you understand it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread