Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - I Was More Of An Idiot Myself, Than The Idiots

Group Leader
Too bad, this has started as a good thingy at chapter 1, i just step into to see what is the plot... good guy, go fuck yourself! LAMEEE! I go and watch as Anos-san take care of everyone without a little bit of a care :D MAOU GAKUIN FOR LIFE!

did all of them die ?, was them the muscle brain team ?

Contributor
@Xeans Yep, seems like either the delinquents had more help or more fighting experience.

@CronosusCZ Considering the Otaku jumped in during the previous cut to the fight at the end of Chapter 24, the delinquents probably beat the athletes to death? and immediately went after the Otaku, who freaked and ran after they lost their numbers advantage.

Fed-Kun's army
there are only one group? where are the rest?

thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope they die, kinda hope they live.
On one hand i preffer manga and light novel that dosent fell overly cartoonish like a having a person be hit by an attack that hits things that the user persieves as evil just because the mc finds them wierd AND HAVING THEM SURVIVE DESPITE A MONSTER THAT GOT HIT WITH IT HAVING NOT EVEN DUST LEFT.
On the other i also dont like it when they are overly tragic.

25 chapters later I still wonder why were they transported to another world? Does this thing even have a plot? There a chapters that give of the feeling of having one but overall... nah.

Users who are viewing this thread