Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Deep-Rooted Feeling

Dex-chan lover
@SuperRobotSolo
I know right. Why does the Prez feel so entitled that she has to control every single person. They are her classmates, they aren't her slaves to fulfill every wish and command of hers.

page 11 is so cute wtf
too bad mc is spineless and prez is trying to be class nanny

i went from liking this series after seeing MC trying his skills and using silly logic to become OP, and then see him being some kinda alpha survivalist,

but suddenly he meets the class prez and then he gets super whipped and has no backbone. Also he is supposed to be a loner but he is constantly hanging out with his class.

His loner skill should be reset to 0 =_=

@Akabane It's a little something called responsibility, she feels responsible for everyone's lives and want them all to survive, she also has charisma which makes her a natural leader.

@azmoon I've already explained this in earlier chapters complete with evidence in the form of links. Basically MC is not a full blown loner, he's a loner because he feels overwhelmed by the other people in his class, formed of celebrities, promissing athletes, delinquents, while he is just a normal guy. So he prefers to keep to himself.
Also his loner skill wasn't something he got from being a loner, it's a part of the package of skills that was shoved into him by the god who sent everyone there. At multiple occasions he is shown to not like the skill and is trying to keep it at low level. This is a powerful skill but one with a huge drawback.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer
Its not responsibility that fuels her its the power to control others. Everyone got powers that suited them why do you think she got Skill Plunder? She hides behind a facade of cheerfulness but what lurks behind that mask is someone who wants to rule over others, to be a dictator and control people.

@Akabane Have you read the LN, if so then what you're saying is mere assumptions.
I'm at least reading her actions and behavior towards others. From where are you extracting this negative impression of yours?

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao the muppets in the comments hating on class prez when they'd wrinkle before a woman of her caliber in an instant.

Dex-chan lover
Raise Affinity?

His best bet would be to get a high-Affinity weapon and pair it with Weakness Exploit and Crit Boost, though simply having multiple levels of Expert would help in a pinch.

Oh wait, this isn't Monster Hunter.
What did Affinity mean before it referred to critical hit chance?

@Kampfarsch It was explained in ch. 19 that while he could register at level 10, he'd have to train with a party until level 20. At 20, he'd become a trainee (dunno the difference here, honestly), and at 30 he could work independently. Because his Loner skill prevents him from joining a party, he can't register until level 30.

Prez is pretty funny, blowing smoke means she cares or pays attention to MC.
And MC trying to go to his troll cave

Dex-chan lover
@Firemorfox
If i remember right Loner means he cannot form parties.
But his minions/tamed monsters are more effective.

Dex-chan lover
@LSCP
The not-forming parties seems BS. I guess it means he has to worry about friendly fire from skills, unlike normal parties? I mean, he could probably eventually get a skill like manipulation, but with zero forced mental effects to "form a party" and avoid the friendly fire limitation, or just continue on as is where everybody just follows him around like ducklings. That actually would be more viable if his minions/tamed monsters get buffs. If he could use his subordination skill without leaving any mental manipulation effects, he could be the best general in the world, since it seems like everyone auto-fights for him.

I wonder if there's any clarified numeric limit to his skills, like subordination. Is it left inside the source material of the LN and dropped while adapted into manga or something? I swear, anything good to read has stuff left out during the adaptation stuff. I practically only read manga to get ideas of what LN/WN to read nowadays.

A horde of high level monsters. Cant wait for MC to get enough XP for 1 level (ONE WHOLE LEVEL! How amazing)

Users who are viewing this thread