Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - I feel like I'll be the one who's gonna get turned into Sashimi!

Thanks for the translation. Is there a repeated page (same from ch 48), or It is suposed to be like this?

Group Leader
@Junihhor
Thanks for the translation. Is there a repeated page (same from ch 48), or It is supposed to be like this?
You're right the editor put the wrong page from 48 here sorry about that 😅 Fixed

Contributor
250px-319Sharpedo.png

Dex-chan lover
The stampede will just be dealt with by the MC, who just so happens to be passing by, before it can even reach the town. Again, right?

After the one fight against the glasses kid that went on forever this has gotten better and better. Can’t wait to see what happens when he realizes skelly girl isn’t bones anymore and for the big rumble that is about to go down on multiple levels.

@HDMI1 That is just perfect for this lol. Where is shark girl when you need her?

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub I hope they dealt with it on their own or with MC dealing the strongest/leader of the stampede. this way they could recognize his power is not equivalent with his level

Can someone explain how he’s not gaining multiple levels these past few chapters? And how he can just beat high level monsters and bosses? I didn’t have any gripes about it since he started going through the dungeon but it’s now starting to irk me a bit

Dex-chan lover
@Sol_Invictus The higher your level, the more exp you need for the next one, mc has two unique skills lowering his exp received or raising the amount needed for next level, and several girls receiving child support from him.

Users who are viewing this thread