Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Skeleton...?

@AnonymousWeeaboo not sure but maybe because of Loner skill? Maybe that slows his xp gain when he's partying with someone. Also he got help from Angelica time to time. Or just author didn't give shit about all that and BAM! 18 level or gtfo

Dex-chan lover
Why did they think she was a skeleton? I know Haruka thinks she is, but Prez didn't even know Knight was from the labyrinth until the end of last chapter, when did she learn to expect Angelica was a skeleton? Did Angelica say she was a skeleton in her explanations to Prez? Angelica should know at least that she isn't a skeleton anymore, since she's at least seen her own hair.

@Salfaro Haruka probably explained that the Dungeon Boss was a skeleton controlled by darkness. I would chalk it up to the manga lack of information. Maybe it got missed in the translation?

Fed-Kun's army
@ primrosea
they are shocked by that 2, but the begining of the chapter they ask "are you a boy?" she shakes her head no, and they go nuts!

Dex-chan lover
Man, the prez is a bitch. I really hope he gets with another girl. She is always so mean and never apologizes.

Dex-chan lover
And yet they didn't bother to inform him that she wasn't a skeleton anymore.

Dex-chan lover
"That's why we'll do everything in our power for her!"
You quite literally said it was all him, who you sh*t all over constantly, so why does he get nothing? I may have to stop reading this just because of the Prez's deluded, self righteous bull**it. She reminds me so much of Kouki from Arifureta, and I wanted that prick to die by chapter 2 or 3. I cheered when he got buried in a whole with a dozen active of flashbangs.

Users who are viewing this thread