Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Skeleton...?

let me guess, his attack accidentally removed her helmet and doki doki moment arrive?

When MangaShushi is forced with competition to see who can dish out the chapters the fastest...

@Snickrot

He does. As of chapter 300 something he still hasn't slept with any of his class mates.
Meanwhile he sleeps with Angelica and later a woman that's basically Cleopatra every night having a war where they try to make the other pass out first through their skills.....the story goes onto the 18+ site sometime after chapter 100 of the webnovel.

So how long until he finds out she's not a skelly anymore but another waifu candidate?

Dex-chan lover
Hasn't spoken in a word in literal centuries likely.
Somehow conveys her life story to everyone.

Let me clear this misunderstanding.
1-No, we are not trying to snipe mangasushi. We were just trying to also translate to english.
2-We are dropping it since there is a team that is already working on it.
3-Unless it gets dropped at one point we won't keep updating.
4-As I said, we were just trying something so we will be moving to actually dropped series.
5-we changed the name because we decided to move english branch into a new site so people won't get confused in our turkish translation site.
Thank you to people who gave us advices and sorry for the inconveniences and the misunderstanding.
Dreammanga team

@vorador yeah i just found out yesterday,sad but it's still okay tbh,she's the hottest girl around so it doesn't matter

sadly, dropping this series in chap 57, the author is stupid enough to keep him at low level even after killing so many lv100/99 monsters, the author is trying too hard to make it funny with the same fucking joke, what a waste.

@Lucca_R yeah, sadly I AM really fussy about numbers, I like nice, balanced, rational numbers when it comes to character's growth, it is my unasked opinion ofc, but the author could at least be smarter with numbers or at least give a good reason of why he cant level up normally.

I'm more concerned that his POW and VIT stats keep falling behind, and by now 10% lower than others. Live up to your name, Jack of All Trades, dammit! Or maybe author is holding back his stats so that he can introduce a new plot to fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread