Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - It's only a building with earth and stone walls you know?

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1
lol I was thinking the exact same thing
I wish an isekai story would actually write something on how ridiculously dumb isekai OP powers are and the unseen negative effects it will have on the population

Group Leader
@TheFlash080

Someone might need to jump in to correct me, as that was ~250 chapters back in the WN, but

It's what amounts to a spy / ninja from the next province over.

If you want to know what it's about:

The next province over regularly invades the frontier (where Haruka et all ended up at) and raids them for stuff they recover from the forest / dungeons, keeping them perpetually poor and making sure MeriMeri's father (the lord of the town/frontier province) doesn't gain any political power. I don't remember what the spy girl was doing here, she was either investigating Haruka because the next province over had heard about him, or preparing to assassinate him.

IIRC this is the start of the next arc --
the civil war arc
-- which should be great.

Double-page supporter
Every time I see the village it reminds me of the Smurfs village

Dex-chan lover
not so lonely attack on a different world
whats even happening here
am i missing the plot or are they just doing whatever every chapter i dont remember seeing a slice of life tag

Group Leader
unknown.png

unknown.png

That's a lot of tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1

Yes, exactly my thought. He mentioned that he inflated building first and then made floor in between. No matter how cheating magic is, those floors built that way would be very unlikely to hold the load. And that should be only the most obvious flaw.

Plus, 5 stories building without elevator nor escalator? Good luck walking the stairs everyday. I know it can be done, but surely not pleasantly.

Users who are viewing this thread