Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

@ForcedFun It's not just that, I mean the manga has no purpose or identity, nor the MC.
Honestly it feels like the author ditched this manga halfway then some complete moron took over. The manga as is now is complete garbage.

@alaudae
uOtKXPx.gif

Manga is trying way to hard for some gay anime shit. Like just let the guy smash and live in the cave for the rest of his life till hes eventually needed. But for some reason the creator is choosing to force a different naritive on his original plot of this guy becomes stronger on his own.

only reason im not gonna stop reading this is because prez's pouts are otherworldly

Group Leader
Volume 3 is coming via Kaiten Books by the end of the year. Edit: It's now available for preorder.

No current plans to translate the novel.

Since everyone seems to be pissed off in this comments section have this spoiler to cheer you up a bit:
He does split from the group later down the line, though he still has one companion. The "loner" title is a bit misleading since it doesn't apply to his enslavement.

Group Leader
@Shugarry

It's easily my favorite Isekai. The WN / LN is even better than than the manga but I do love the Manga's art style.

@syakir98

You're missing a key point.

Haruka's an unreliable narrator. He lies, even to you, the reader. Most of the chapter titles are Haruka's crazy POV and jokes about certain events that, when you see them from other people's POVs or with more information later, show that Haruka was clearly motivated by something else and is just being sarcastic or funny. When he does break character and get serious it's... interesting.

Of course, he is still a complete goofball.

Users who are viewing this thread