Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Double-page supporter
Loved how hard this manga tanked in terms of quality.

Dex-chan lover
i claim skeleton as my waifu, y'all can all choose someone else now.

Group Leader
@Acciunt

He can't party up with people, but he can tame monsters. Manipulation is monster taming.
He just tamed the last boss of the legendary dungeon.

Sounds silly? Remember, he has luck that breaks the theoretical maximum. If there's a 0.000000000001% chance, as long as it's not 0, he's gonna succeed if he tries.

I swear I read this a while ago and this all happened much differently at the beginning. Maybe I'm wrong but the MC's looked identical. I remember it starting off with him in another world but he was in some small village and helped them fight off some goblins.

@NotLazy reminds me of Yosuga no Soras subtitle: " In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone ".

He's the least alone after receiving the loner title, because people keep on clinging to him for no good reason.
I mean the iinchou doesn't trust him, yet cannot leave him alone... She's the sworn enemy of Haruka from his previous life I guess, she just doesn't realize it yet.

Started out so well, then everything took a horrible turn and the story and characters got downgraded to some third rate cartoonish bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Okaaay, I dropped this manga in the past. I thought I pick it up.
But the fact that the rate gets this badly and the comment stated the quality went down... Yeah, I'm not picking it up...

Fed-Kun's army
Really flat/boring the mc should either be a real loner or there should be some romance cus the setup they got now Is just annoying, imo one of the best thing bout isekai is the freedom to do what ever. Also prez is the worse type of "heroine" imo too meddle some

@Alncst
Really flat/boring the mc should either be a real loner or there should be some romance cus the setup they got now Is just annoying, imo one of the best thing bout isekai is the freedom to do what ever. Also prez is the worse type of "heroine" imo too meddle some
Couldn't agree more.
If I could take a guess, the author felt insecure for whatever reasons about the plot being built on solid ground, so now we have this cartoonish haphazard bullshit.
I think I might drop this for a few months cause it's just not worth following up on this every 2 week or so...

Users who are viewing this thread