Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Group Leader
@PepePatate

It's not really a harem per say. He has a bunch of freeloading girls who he can't get to go away.

Banned
poor guy couldn't just be left alone, I actually feel bad for him tbh he'll never feel at home being forced to live with his classmates

Dex-chan lover
Supporter
Frustrating manga--it doesn't know what it wants to be and it's all over the place. Started out great as lighthearted and wholesome, then it got serious and boring. Too many two dimensional characters--like, all of them, actually. I miss the fourth wall breaks and the unexpected comedy. The "girls vs kobold" fight was my favorite and nothing since has come close.

@starburst98 That doesn't tell me anything about the quality of the manga. I guess I'll just check it myself, but my guess is that I'm going to drop it.

Double-page supporter
don't get jebaited by the title lol he's literally a genuine slave with over 20 masters

Group Leader
Read up on the next arc. It's going to be great. And people are going to bitch about it. A lot.

Without getting into too much detail...

Haruka ends up at the bottom of a dungeon due to him goofing off, and has to solo (sorta) his way out. This is the same dungeon the otas and class has been dipping into, very briefly, as it's one of the unconquered impossible dungeons. At the same time he's soloing his way out, the class president is leading the class in a rescue mission, and it's very slow going because it's a stupidly hard dungeon. He ends up on floor 100, and they spend a chapter on 1-3 floors at a time as he slowly cheats his way up.

Also, the identity of the lady in platemail is hilarious.

The way he gets through the floors is really funny, though. He really cheats the hell out of things, like digging holes from the floor underneath the floor he's going to and piping in poison gas to kill a swarm of giant bees, or using cooking oil and fire magic to set fire to an entire dungeon floor full of treants, or digging holes under a bunch of heavy golems and letting them fall hundreds of feet to their deaths.

Good God.... this get's worse by the chapter..... In all seriousness the author should axe this asap. Unreadable, a total mess in the later chapters....

Dex-chan lover
This series is about a dude that, no matter how shitty his skills are or how outleveled he is, he just always win and pretty easily to boot.
Also there is a lot of double pages but they are split, which sometimes makes fucking confussing knowing whats actually happening.

I've been waiting for this one to get good at some point because i kinda like the art, but i guess its time to drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
Its interesting how 1 ratings are always several times more frequent then 2s. Clearly evidence of salt.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so... No one's gonna bother identifying the classmates killed by Tanaka or anything? No memorial/mourning/anything? That's cold, man.

Gotta appreciate all these Internet gurus saying this should be axed just because it is to their personal dislike? Like dude, the majority of the people that rated this gave it 7+ stars, meaning that most people clearly enjoy this so why should it be axed?

@KiTA that sounds kind of nice, but the current arc was horrible. it truely went and made me lower my score with every chapter since he got stuck with the "girlsquad" and "PREZ"
the solo aspect of the manga was nicer, so if it goes back to that, its gonna be nice again

Group Leader
@iamlazy

Reading forward (I'm... 1 or 2 arcs, maybe "1.5 arcs" ahead, MTL'ing the WN) it's definitely all about Haruka being a loner, but it's more about him doing outrageous things while running around and not realizing how outrageous they are. A lot of it is based on video game logic not working "in real life" -- like a weapon store that can't afford to buy an infinite number of clubs, or an adventurer guild freaking out because you dropped off several thousand magic stone bounties in their lap and it took them all night to appraise them all... and neither the guild or the store can afford to actually pay out that much cash at once.

Each WN chapter (until like chapter 1500) has a sarcastic or clueless title, a reference to a joke in the chapter or some absurd misunderstanding Haruka has about things / someone else's reaction to him. It wouldn't surprise me if the title of the series itself is actually sarcastic and it's not laid out until much, much later.

imo has great promising start, but somehow it turn to be bad and worse? talking about MC character development

Users who are viewing this thread