Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

>wow hes overpowering me
>hes stronger than me
>hey im done for if he comes att me now

>wait a minute.. its like, hes acting like he can kill me any second..

for cryin out loud.. you cant sitt there and say "im not as good as my enemy, im gonna lose" then go "wtf hes cocky, trying to act like he can own me, omfg how dare you"
sigh.. i realy am trying to like this but eh, ehm..

dropped after chapter 10, the first 5 chapter was good because it shows that he's an introvert and doesn't fit in. 5 chapters later and he has a fucking harem. why even make the story about a lonely guy if you're just going to abandon that idea a few chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda nonsense isekai. The art isn't bad, but the plot doesn't make any sense.
The protagonist keeps pulling skills out of his arse and doing things he shouldn't be able to without any kind of forewarning nor explanation.
Plus the whole situation where he is being arbitrarily dominated by the class president is never explained either.

I don't like it.
Wouldn't go so far as to say I hate it, but it is a bad isekai.

So im just gonna go ahead and say, Theres nothing Lonesome about the MC, 5 chapters in he already has a harem. Kinda defeats the purpose of him being a Solo Player. If he just sticks with people. Especially his skill which requires him to be solo. Which
He finds a fucking loophole and uses slave magic so he can form parties without it being a actual party which is bs
Also as @teddylopez stated why is he doing whatever the class rep says. Thats not explained. He isnt Obligated to listen/do what she says anymore. But whatever. Wrapping this up its anything But a Lonely attack on the different world

The thing is, it's kinda eh, because there's nothing solo or lonely, you expect the mans to do solo farm, but, noo the man is a literal slave to the class rep(you'll feel he's kinda forced to obey her) no reason behind it either, I have just one thing to say, 'free my mans pls'. People kinda force him to become a sociopath which I do not understand, just let him be a loner smh he doesn't exactly have hard feelings against it anyways.

Group Leader
Thanks to the Tls efforts this should be a regular release till we catch up completely 🙌
Also happy new year 🎊

Thank you all for the hard work translating, redrawing, proofreading & all other efforts going into making reading this possible

Aggregator gang
Sing with me:
Your isekai laifu
Needs an undead waifu.
🎶

Users who are viewing this thread